View Single Post
Old 2007-11-27, 10:48   Link #3097
eva_v_angel

i highly doubt someone hasnt previously asked about this one b4 but i only joined the forums just now and 156 pages is a lot to read through. so appologies about lazyness in advance

theres an old anime i would love to find, but have no idea what its called, or when it originally started, though i do know it had a remake at one point and ive seen bits of both versions. id say the original is over 10 year old now, maybe 1995 or so??

anyway, basics of the anime were about a school kid male, who ends up in like another world or something, and he has to conquer this mountain, thats split into levels with like a 'boss' as it were on each level. he had a robot which he piloted by entering a gem in its chest, and stood on a dragon. oh i think he made the robot as a clay figure in real world and it became real when he went to this other world. he was accompanied by a girl ninja with green hair (i think it was green) who had a monkey for a father and they had a robot with a giant throwing star on its back. and another guy who had a samurai-ish themed robot... its about all i can think of thats deffinate.
i just have no idea what its called as i watched it in chinese.
anyone any ideas
eva_v_angel is offline   Reply With Quote