View Single Post
Old 2010-02-02, 22:04   Link #66
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigx View Post
The translated ability of that card in the English trial says when this card changes to (upside down card icon). What that basically means is defeated in battle because to indicate that a character has been defeated in battle you turn the character card upside down.

In regards to that card specifically, Overlord Laharl and his Vassal Etna, when it battles and defeats an opposing enemy character, you can take one card from your Waiting Room (Discard Pile) and put it in your stock if there are no climax cards in your opponent's Waiting room.

As an owner of a trial deck and having a friend that has one too. I enjoy playing the game, but with such a limited card selection, it can get boring at times because we both know what the best cards in the deck tend to be. At that point, it just becomes a who can get the cards out faster.

I love making my own decks when I play card games so I hope that a US company picks up the license for the game. Given the state of card games in the US however, I'm not holding my breath.
Your first paragraph and second paragraph contradict each other...

I agree with your third paragraph. Even though the game comes out with new expansion every now and then, chances are you may not even like the series. God knows when another disgaea verse series will come out. I want to form a prinny deck...
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote