View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 11:25   Link #204
miketyson

Triple R: Zessica's treatment is actually finally starting to make a lot more sense to me.

It looks like the moral of Aquarion is now "love the one you're with" (). With that in mind, we basically have Celianne:Pollon::Amata:Zessica...and we even have Zessica doing the "hey, if I'm reincarnated in 12000 years..." thing like, apparently, Pollon did.

I can take a couple guesses at which way this might go but am not feeling brave enough to project this show's future path. But I can still see something wherein, in the spirit of "love the one you're with", we'll get Apollonius happy Celianne's reincarnations are happy, and then Mikono encouraging Amata in a similar way (so: Apollonius: (Silvia+Apollo)::Mikono: (Amata+Zessica) ?).

That said, if the show *doesn't* do something along those lines with her now I'll be scratching my head together with you, because other than that I really can't figure out what they could possibly be thinking making her suffer so much for so long.

Last edited by miketyson; 2012-06-04 at 11:26. Reason: fixed accidental emoticons