Thread: Licensed Toriko
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-06, 01:13   Link #866
marvelB

^I don't recall it being said that the two of them rivals. I suppose I'll check later and see if I can confirm it myself, though.....

Anyway, translation's out guys! Wow, it's actually cool to see that even Rin is getting her own fight (let's just hope that the whole thing doesn't take place off-screen ). It was also pretty cool to learn that Mansam was a former bandit before joining IGO. And as great as it was to see those top-class chefs taking out bad guys, it was still Livebearer alone who stole the show for me. Oh LB, never stop making your creepy rape faces.

BTW, I also find it kind of interesting that the chapter confirmed something I recall pointing out myself earlier this thread: The good guys really DO outnumber the villains. While I'm sure that the Bishokukai probably has the advantage in quality over quantity (since several of their bosses are GW-level fighters), it would be kind of cool to see that they had more powerful forces aside from a bunch of fodder monsters. Or at least if they ARE gonna use monsters, maybe they should be around the level of creatures like the Four Beasts.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote