View Single Post
Old 2008-03-30, 22:39   Link #9
Falkor

Isn't the creation of the 'Overall Series Impressions' thread a bit too soon? the last episode finished one day ago, but oh well...

Best animated tears
With each passing episode I was expecting one character at least to shed tears. The process was simply beautiful, yet poignant within the context of the story; it was animated to the point of perfection, but never going outside of reality. It’s strange to watch a show with this sort of expectation, but in retrospective, it was only one of many reasons. I enjoyed each part/aspect of the show; being that the music, the characters, or the plot, there was always something worth of noting. Although I still need to finish the last three episodes properly, I wouldn’t mind watching the show again, or even buying the costly DVDs. This show is one of my favorite romance as of lately, and probably one of the best shows the winter season has to offer for those looking in the romance genre.

I will post a more serious lengthy objective somehow easy to read review analysis opinion on the show as soon as I can finish with that other thing (actually, as soon as I can find the escape to my busy life!).
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote