View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 12:18   Link #21703
Kylon99

It's very simple. You haven't actually proven that he lied to increase his sales, which is a pretty serious accusation. So, that's a rather out-of-left-field statement to me. I seriously doubt you can prove his intent too. So, it seems like you're using your hate against him (since I doubt that you can prove he lied with intent, and thus it'd be anger) in order to argue with us.

A personal attack? Honestly, you think that you going overboard in accusations and arguing with US (rather than Ryukishi) vehemently and then the calls for you to calm down are personal attacks? You said you like to argue aggressively? I didn't say you were breaking any rules.. but how is that relevant? I can simply ask you to argue with a little less aggression, if you so please. Or do you really feel like you have to push it all the way to the rules?

Honestly, back on topic. Why I argue back with you is because you seem to only approach this story from one perspective. Yours. I am merely telling you that I have read this story, and with support from the very beginning, EP1, read the clues. The clues made me expect the ending in EP8. Take that as you will... but, this is the reason I can't agree with you at all. Because I reached the answers.

Why I respond back is very simple. You haven't really seem to understood what I said, with the mistake about "rewriting history." Or the bit about not understanding why there are no answers yet EP1-4 is solvable. I guess you may not have caught all the messages that have been flying back and forth but...

You know what I meant about how certain histories are lost, but that they can be partially reconstructed from secondary and tertiary sources now, right? I don't think Ryukishi had this metaphor in mind, but it was something that I found was very similar to the Rokkenjima Incident and the successive message bottles. With this though, the original incident is still lost and it's not 100% recoverable. This has been the theme of the story from the beginning, ever since the EP1 ending scroll.
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote