View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 16:22   Link #21718
Sherringford

Quote:
Depends on the situation really, if u r in a tense armed situation, no news tend to be good news. Lets us all maintain a facade of normalcy in spite of the chaotic world.

Ahhh so ur politically leanings r more on julian asange side. Rights of individual over rights of majority. Spiritually im with u, but fact is the world works the other way. BTW u got evil n good mixed up. Good=winner, majority views. Evil=Losers who went against winners. Rukishi made good money, he's fetted by the japanese, he has a few real games n anime made with his 'direction' (ookami kakushi is boring though imo)

LIAR u woulda been kowtowing on bended knees already.
First of all, would it kill to type like a reasonable human being? Does saying “u” really save you that much time? Is your time so important people will die if you take a few extra seconds to write “you” instead? Sorry, but it's hard to take your argument seriously when you are saying "u."

Second of all, CONGRATULATIONS! My sociology professor wants to talk to you, as does my Philosophy professor among others. You alone know what constitutes evil and good, being able to tell us as much and correct us when we are wrong.

No, good is not comprised of winners and evil isn’t comprised of losers. That’s not how the world works. See? I can make absurd absolute statements too!

By that logic, would you think Will and Lion are evil because they lost in episode 7? Would you think Jack the Ripper is good because he didn’t get caught?

Good=Majority view is a limited view, and most philosophers refute it, as it requires the assumption that human beings aren’t capable of understanding morality. That would mean that slavery would be considered a moral thing for the rest of eternity. However, someone eventually stopped to question slavery and went "wait a minute, this is stupid." People began to share that belief because when they stopped to think about it, they were convinced by his logic. Anti-slavery was not a very popular thing at the time, yet the people in it still thought they were truly good. That sort of challenges your assumption.

What the holy name of guacamole does Ryuukishi making money has got to do with…anything? It doesn’t even connect with the rest of your argument.
Sherringford is offline   Reply With Quote