View Single Post
Old 2012-06-15, 22:42   Link #1954
broken270
Defying gravity

Count me in on Saber beating Azusa as a surprise. The necklace landscape shifted slightly.

Necklace Contenders
1. Yui vs. Yuri - Last year in the same world, Yui defeat Yuri by a 3 votes. What is this year going to do with them? Yui looked stronger during SE last year, but Yuri is starting the catch up on that strength. I still think that Yui is going to win though.
2. Ruri - I do not really see her losing to Kobato.
3. Eucliwood - She will not lose to Homura
4. Mio vs. Taiga - If Taiga can beat Azusa, she should be able to defeat Mio.
5. Yuki vs. Mikoto - Mikoto will win this one. There goes a three straight year necklace grab.
6. Saber - There is no way she can lose to Louse with what she just pulled.
7. Shana - Shana should be the remaining contender with 7-0, making her the automatic wildcard unless she loses to Azusa, which I do not see happening.

Mikoto looks to be the favorable winner in this one. The same thing is going to happen again between Shana and Taiga, leaving a wide open gap for Mikoto to overtake. Unless the Rie faction learns, the split would most likely happen once more. The only other potential winner that can happen would be either Ruri or Yuri, if she beats Yui. but Ruri is the only other girl that can attempt to reach the top stella girls and give them a crack in the shell, but Mikoto should be the eventual winner in all of this.

Last edited by broken270; 2012-06-15 at 22:55.