View Single Post
Old 2024-03-02, 03:49   Link #18333
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Thank you for your kind words, but, alas, that sentiment isn't universally shared. As a concrete example, Imgur loves to downvote to oblivion Community posts with the tags "aiart" and/or "stablediffusion"; they're a lot more vocal in their rejection of AI artistry. Real, flesh-and-blood artists could also feel discouraged by this new form of competition; as an occasional Photoshopper, I, for one, know that I can never match this kind of graphical prowess (not to mention, I've grown somewhat rusty in that field - it's been a while since I made user signatures for forums). However, I've found that SD still requires a lot of Photoshop post-processing, especially to fix some of the finer stuff like hands and faces - and sometimes the eyes.

For the prompts, I stopped appending them because I've started making increasingly more complex pictures, leveraging regional prompts (I've switched from the time-honored Regional Prompter to Multidiffusion Upscaler for Automatic 1111, which also has a regional prompt option but with a far better boundary box-adjustment system), Hires fix upscaling, ControlNet reference models and daisy-chained After Detailer tasks with fine-grain instructions. These combinations make for very long text outputs, which quickly degrade the readability of the forum's post editor.

Example:
TL;DR…
eye-watering prompt
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
...Now imagine five or six more of this, stacked together. Yikes.

Anyway, I might as well repost my pics from my thread here since they're all Code Geass-related. Without all the tedious, technical commentary, of course.

NSFW
***Some*** of these are not safe for work
NSFW
same images as above, with Photoshop filters and sharpening

That'll be all for a while, as I've started my long AI hiatus.

EDIT - Imgur really loves to delete those two sets of pictures (original and Photoshop-filtered), so I'm uploading them on a different hoster (Imgbox). Sorry for the inconvenience:
NSFW
nsfw

Last edited by Renegade334; 2024-03-09 at 09:08.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote