Thread: Licensed Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-08, 23:58   Link #1215
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I can't find any info on spacesuit-girl's age, on the official site, on Japanese Wikipedia, or in the magazine images we've seen. So we're left with just judging by her appearance, which as we all know in anime is not a perfect guide. But I'd expect her to be the same age as Erio, or maybe slightly younger.

In Nishida Asako's twitter, she mentions a new 1/24 plastic model of an itasha (decorated car) featuring Erio.
Spoiler for Erio itasha images:
Spoiler for Erio wallpaper for iPhone:
Nishida-san is also doing illustrations for a spin-off short story, to be written by the show's lead writer, Ayana Yunico, and possibly to be a BD/DVD extra. In her own twitter, Ayana-san praises Asako-neesan to the skies, says she loves her, snd that it is great that she is in this world. She also says she is fascinated by Meme and can't stop thinking of stories to write about her and Makoto.... This may not be one of them, but I do think that is Meme in front.
Spoiler for short-story illustration draft:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2011-06-09 at 00:25.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote