View Single Post
Old 2018-09-22, 12:56   Link #6
James Rye

Yeah and it does not do it nicely either. Like that entire cafe with its people burned to a crisp. Really liked how the mangaka used a no-name character with a bit added background to it to show the difference of people who can feel this whole magical business even if they can't see it and the rest who lives obviously to it, till they are killed by it that is. Also like how the friends of the MC think he is dead but in truth gets taught by Not-Kakashi how to become an awesome shaman to topple the big guys at top of their organization. I like how with "Territory" it is explained how most monsters can stay hidden in today's society or how we see those deformed students in a cinema and the police tries to make sense of that.
Best character so far is Nanami for me. Dude is just walking badass, real loveable with his lines like how being a child is no crime or how he left that battle against Scar-face. Even Not-Kakashi is as cool as Nanami in my book. Hope he lives a long and mostly uninjured life in this series. <3