View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 17:02   Link #10307
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkin Battler View Post
We have to take the sentence in itself, not the context, remember we are talking about the red... and so, why didn't she clearly said: "The sin I am now demanding that you remember is not between you and me"? It is sure easier and more clear to say.
She just did not want to admit the sin was between them, in fact Battler says that her eyes say a different thing. I think the sin is clearly between them, but she still could say that is not between those two because (1) Beatrice is not her real name, it is just a title or (2) because she was referring to the other Battler, even though he is dead, because she didn't want to tell Battler it was between them...
And more, in EP5 it is evident that there is something between them, don't you think?
If you don't take the red in it's context it doesn't even mean what it says. If we did that everything in Umineko could be separated from the game.

Sorry, but your theory is just on shaky ground. We haven't gotten any hints that Beatrice is a title at all and really it doesn't matter who as long as someone was affected by the sin. The important part is that Battler's sin causes people to die nothing more than that is necessary.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote