View Single Post
Old 2008-07-23, 03:50   Link #49
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Just watched Ep. 3

---Tiffania leaves her wooden house, later revealed she is not a full elf but only half. later revealed she is a cousin of the Queen , .. iv'e got a feeling that some stories are quite rushed... im getting the feeling of "how convenient is that" kind of thing. Anywayz the queen kept pushing the title of chevalier on Saito's face. Even i wouldn't be able to reject that offer if the queen asked me more than once. Okay gripe time! that sword he carries has an ability to teleport Saito yet waited for the moment for Saito's heart to stop!!!! What the hell was that. It knows it could teleport, why did it do wait for situation to became fatal? ... okay moving on, Saito developed a Louise reflex when he is holding hands with Tifa. That kind of thing get's quite old. What kind of relationship is that. I feel that scene is getting quite tiring, i wish Saito would decapitate her head next time her temper bursts like that... Although Saito does'nt get whipped like he used to during the last season. Improvement, but still Louise is getting quite annoying its not cute anymore. Anywayz end of rant. let's see what'll happen next time.