View Single Post
Old 2011-10-31, 17:10   Link #4353
christinemarie
Crazy One

And that's the end for my favorite picks for Japan Saimoe 2011 with Ika-chan's defeat over a powerhouse like Mami. I like Puella Magi Madoka Magica and it's fitting for them to bag this year's saimoe since it's very successful compared to other shows from previous years that seems over hyped.

If everything went right and that certain character move to the finals, for the great revelation that could justify this year's Saimoe. Akemi Homura's early elimination in the very first day excluding preliminaries proves to be a worthy sacrifice. Compared to K-ON (only have sole character left for quarterfinals in 2010 but still won the whole thing by defeating Nagi Sanzenin.), this can be compared to the 2008 Saimoe where there are two/three Lucky Star characters in final eight with Kagami besting her twin sister in the finals.

If everything went right I want Erica to be the representative for the other group while it's already evident for the other representative unless history is bound to be broken since the start of Japan Saimoe.

Maybe Japan Saimoe rules next year may change like each show should limit it to two representatives contrary to every character is eligible or grouping that whole group with the top two highest voters remains from that faction through voting.