View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 15:55   Link #303
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

What a good episode. Touma in Chiaki bikini was so cute, I love tomboys when they are cute either forcefully or tries too. The sleepover trip was totally random on Kana, but totally in character. I am grateful they did not spend to much time on ghost stories, I'm more interested in their daily lives, though special exception for Hosaka x Hayami. They really complete each other, Hosaka seem like a M and Hayami is a total sadist.

The random hitting on the head was classic, Touma couldn't find any reason to hit Yoshino because she is such a pure innocent girl, but looks can be deceiving (lol Mako-chan). The last segment is my favorite for this episode. Takeru the uncle... or cousin was stood up by a girl and came to Minami residents cope. Poor guy, but he did became my favorite male character for a moment when he agree to take his nieces... or little cousins for Sushi! Chiaki friends tag along and its either Chiaki is devious or her math is BAD! Takeru taking Haruka to Sushi after blowing so much money wrap up the show nicely after he check his wallet and sigh~ haha.

9/10 for the episode, I hope they do a mini flashback when Takeru was a teenager and visiting the Minami sisters (elementary, toddler and baby?).