View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 20:48   Link #49
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
I chuckled a bit when Kenjo asked the girls their opinion about what Jacky said to them regarding about the switching side from the Rebel Army, selling the weapon etc.
Gruelle, Rin, and Chiaki: "It's a trap, right", "I think it is a trap", "It is obviously a trap".
Spoiler for Come See The Dancing Stars:
You do know that rebels and traps can only refer to one original fish-person, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Recently I re-watched The Wrath of Khan, The Seach of Spook, and Star Trek 2009, and I'm emotionally compromised when Spook said his famous words, "I have been and always shall be your friend". I wonder when Chiaki is going to say that .
You could say that Methuselah in MiniPi is the equivalent of Vulcan. Sadly, Chiaki doesn't have pointy ears (BBA-tachi have them ), and is is not clear if Nora is her mother. If she is, then Chiaki should be half-Methuselah.....wait how does that even work?
I'd like to think that in the fair future, there are multiple subspecies of humans like dogs. Most of it artificially created. All of them able to interbreed.

Something like tall, thin humans with pointy ears living in low-G environments, or short and stout dwarves (Squats) living on the opposite type of worlds.

So technically a Meth is still human, just different, and so a half-Meth is possible.