Thread: Licensed Innocent Venus
View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 11:52   Link #312
Dernhelm
High on Jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka View Post
I just finished the last ep of Innocent Venus...and I have a Q for those who understood Jin! What was Jin's problem...why did he want to be like Jo...was he in love with Jo?....was he just a lost soul?!
if you go back a few pages, the director of the series reveals that Jin is envious of Jo. i think that was pretty apparent in the last episode when finally Jin confessed to Jo to "why". to spell it out for you, basically Jin was saying that all he wanted was power to avenge his father until he was consumed by this lust for power in that power has become his goal, disreplacing revenge yet fueled by it. then he encounters Jo for the first time and learns that he is a very strong and exceptional fighter. but Jin is dumbfounded by how effortless and indifferent Jo is about it, where he (Jin) has to go through painful lengths to acquire such strength. i guess Jin was jealous that Jo didn't have to sweat at anything compared to him. but LOL, it's a love hate relationship. you gotta give credit to the fact that he was the first partner Jo cared and shed tears for. ^_^
(and i think Jin realized that somewhere along the line. that's why he admitted to loving him along with Sana... it's just too bad that it wasn't enough to turn him from causing more harm.)

bleh, i wish i knew why Jo stuck to Jin, and i mean really stuck to him... i wonder what Jin's offer was or if he did something, because it's almost inconceivable that Jo cared for anyone.

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.