View Single Post
Old 2009-12-10, 05:06   Link #58
pessimistic_freak

Send a message via MSN to pessimistic_freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
i know this may sound cheesey, but i like edward alot for the way he gave his own life for his brother i cried at that episode :'(
I understand how you felt. I was also moved my those scenes. My most favourite is when he transmuted Al's soul. The gesture of him reaching both his hands in the air saying "I can even give you my heart (so please give me my only brother back)" almost made me felt my tears. And the other one is when he sat still, bowed his head, ready to be killed by Scar as he made Scar promise to let Al go. And Al, who couldn't move and could only screamed "YAMEROU!!" The scene really pained my heart. *sob*

I wonder about Ed's age and height too. Ed's growing up can easily be noticed in manga. In there he is now even TALLER than Winry!! And he often wears more-matured clothing like normal shirts and jacket suits. I think I like the change as the part of the story progress but there are many times I just miss his childish look at the beginning of the story. He is just too cute to grow up.