View Single Post
Old 2004-04-16, 20:37   Link #26
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
I agree, by doing these changes one might hear good things about
an anime one would not give a chance in the first place.
With the thread as it is we will only hear about anime like, cowboy bebop
evangelion, db, naruto, or some other 100+ eps series that has a big following.

[edit]
Anime that I like. that some people don't give a chance: Blue Gender (many
people give up after first 2 eps.) and Gundam-X (because it was droped early)
About Gundam X... it's my understanding that there is no R2 DVD release to date. The fansub that's out there is so... weird, is what I call it. I can stand the video being slightly grainier--It was a few years ago. The thing that half-murders me and my ears is the audio. There is so much noise, that no matter how I adjust my wave/headset, my ears are in constant pain. Still I watch it because... just because. Or maybe because I played SD G Gundam Seed on PS2, which features Gundam X MSs. I have to admit, the story worthy of the name "Gundam" is there, despite some awkward (see: barely justified) characters--now if my ears can only stand so much noise...

Addendum: Whee! (Sarcasm this time) I posted again here only to reply and encourage Knuckle's liking of Gundam X-- as I read furthur into the second page, I see "You're INSANE" a few times already. I'm now quite convinced that the current model of the topic's question simply does not hold up very well in a forum as large and as diverse as this one.