View Single Post
Old 2008-12-30, 18:58   Link #9
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

1) 00/00-Raiser

Well, there are very few unit designs which lack the said exaggerated flashiness or uselessness of the base design. 00 is in my opinion a perfect representation of a realistic way of showing a Gundam. The design lacks components that have been added purely for the artistic effect. It's a thought through design featuring the 'right' amount of beauty and the 'right' amount of raw power. It's purely tech and equipment based.

2) GP-03S

A unique design as well. I'm not talking about any specific components but the overall way of their presentation. It's a very nice Gundam that has it's own style while keeping to the RX-78 heritage.

3) Kampfer

Although the design strays a bit from what we all are used to, the color scheme and the thruster units located along the outer layer of the frame stole my heart.

4) Zeta / Qubeley / Qubeley Mass Production model

Not much to say about Zeta. The design differs from most suits with it's pointy shapes. The thing I like about it the most is the design of the backpack and it's waverider form design. Qubeley is very unique. It's one of the few designs that I hated the first time I saw them but grew to admire later on.

5) Tallgeese III

The best looking unit in the fans all-time-favorite Wing Gundam, in my opinion.

6) RB-79 Ball

Because you don't have to be Amuro and possess a Gundam to destroy cannon fodder *sorry Aina*

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote