Thread: Halo: 4
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 19:23   Link #726
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I'm really starting to lose interest in spartan ops now, theres only so many times I can play the same short handful of recycled levels and its really starting to get dull.

At the moment the only thing that keeps me coming back is the CGI episodes.

I wish they had just updated the regular firefight mode instead by adding objectives on certain waves (ala mass effect 3's multiplayer) or something similar.

Quote:
No because it's common knowledge that she was involved in the SPII program as it was detailed in Glasslands where the ODSTs assigned were told about it. If they know then yeah it should be common knowledge. Even then someone would ask, "what did she do with the kids?"

However, as Admiral Hood once pointed out the SPII saved his and many of the UNSC's Top Brass' lives dozens of times along with untold numbers of civilians and soldiers.

And the things they learned from the failed augmentations in the SPII program allowed them to have a 100% success rate with the SPIII and later SPIV program so she made the hard choice.
That hardly makes the entirety of her work common knowledge and if one of the spartan III's had to actually ask who the "old lady" was and getting the reply "She's bad news man. Mad scientist stuff. She created the original Spartans; Master Chief? "Yeah. Story goes, she kidnapped a bunch of kids." (S.O. ep 3) then I wouldn't think they where "fully briefed" on anything that was not need to now so again I think its entirely possible they don't know the extent of her contributions or at least thats what looks to be implied.

Last edited by Drake; 2012-11-29 at 19:49.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote