View Single Post
Old 2007-12-10, 04:29   Link #181
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Youre the guy who called him a pyschotic killer, now youre telling me that i called him that? im not agreeing being a pyschotic murderor or being gay is prioritically normal. Youre telling me its good for Tiera to be gay and a pyschotic killer. Im telling you that youre priorities are all mixed up with star trek and apartheid nonsense that has no relativity to the topic at hand. I dont think you have any liking for Tiera anyway, why do u care so much.
Dude, friendly suggestion, just quit while you're ahead. Seriously, it will be best for all.

I don't mean to seem like I'm ganging up on you here, but your posts seem to be the ones whose priorities are are out of whack and full of nonsense. Take a look back and see what it is you are saying. Does this really seem all that important given what is going on in the show? If so fine, but keep in mind you are way off base with me and just about everyone else on this board. That does not match up with the norm you are claiming to have in this argument compared to Vallen.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote