View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 14:56   Link #259
Traece
:cool:

Alto x Ranka? HAH... If I was Alto, I'd rather die. That's what would happen if Alto actually went for Ranka anyhow. Barera has already beat Alto's ass, AND shot through his VF.

As far as the sneaking Sheryl on board... There was a purpose to it. Sheryl is in agony because of her career being snatched from her. At this point she's losing against Ranka, who has Grace as a manager now as well. Sheryl loves her career, but at this point where Ranka has all the starlight and is even her own superweapon... That she's starting to falter. Which is why she went stumbling around to the fountain. Which further explains why she forced her way up to the bridge. As far as sneaking her aboard... Well this is Sheryl and Alto we're talking about. Alto is a Second Lieutenant and Sheryl is (apparently) an ex-Macross Idol, so it doesn't really matter how they accomplished the break-in. This is anime we're talking about, sometimes demanding explanations just means the writers are going to come to your doorstep with baseball bats and grin wildly until you promise not to overthink things.

Also... Japanese "The Dark Knight"? LOL!!!!
Edit: Oh... As far as the Love Hotel thing goes, that WOULD have been quite the adventure... But she did request to be taken somewhere that wasn't a hospital or a hotel. <_< I don't think Love Hotel would make for good plot except for the implication that Sheryl and Alto did the deed.