View Single Post
Old 2010-07-05, 21:20   Link #2273
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I'm going to take this matter seriously but you need to take this seriously as well, some of your answers here don't leave me with the impression that you are trying to understand what I'm saying.

1) The trick she uses to save Battler is stated to be connected directly to Beatrice's heart. I won't reply to any claim that "x is not reliable". The only things I have to help me to understand this mystery are facts shown in the story, if you keep denying the reliability of everything no progress can be made. And no, red alone is not sufficient. Anyway this is beyond the purpose of what you ask. If I tell you that "x explain y" I have absolved my purpose. If you then say "but y is bullshit" I can't do nothing about that. But I have absolutely no obligation to agree with your personal interpretations which are by no means facts.

2) The matter of personalities is explained more in detail in EP6, there's quite a good block of text about it. I don't believe such a blatant explanation should have been necessary before this point.

3) I believe I explained this point. Understanding shkanon equals to understand furnitures and by extension "Beatrice". This is absolutely vital for Beatrice that Battler understands what she is. Battler can't simply understand that she's the same as the original persona because Beatrice does not consider herself to be the same person. I don't think I need to prove this point, you should remember her answer to Battler when he told her that the sin was against her.

4) I am absolutely antifantasy. the metaworld is generated by the real world. When I say that Beatrice takes control of the host body I mean that Beatrice as a personality takes control in a person with conflicting personalities. You don't even need to think about DID. A person who's torn apart between two loves could be said to have two different personalities in her each one loving someone else. Beatrice is the personality that loves Battler.

5) Because as I said before Beatrice doesn't consider herself to be exactly the same person. Such a thing is difficult to explain with words, which is why Beatrice needed Battler to understand it by himself. Even if she told him straight away he wouldn't understand. He was to understand that he sinned against a person which is Beatrice and at the same time isn't.

6) I do not intend to reply to a baseless claim that anything that Bern says is a lie. Actually... when did Bern lie? I don't remember any instance. She's deceiving, certainly, but a liar? I see absolutely no reason to question that her true motives are to expose Beatrice's true nature and kill her. I cannot accept that you refuse a theory on the base that it conflicts with your own theories. I want facts. Prove that Bern was lying there.

But I have the feeling that your own replies are making me straying from what is you really want me to answer. So why don't you think about a single question that can have perfectly straight answer?