View Single Post
Old 2013-05-17, 14:48   Link #160
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
You'd never think after all that he's gone through with Nakamura that he'd have the balls to confess to a girl; at her workplace, in front of a store full of customers, on xmas eve, in front of her boyfriend (O.O ). No matter how much I'd love a girl, no way could I do what he did. I almost feel sorry for Kouji because he really seemed broken over this after seeing her flushed face. I say "almost", because he never really tried(or never had the chance) to find out Tokiwa's true love is(i.e. reading/writing). I don't think he'll come for revenge, esp if he didn't do anything about Tokiwa letting Kasuga into her room.

Anyway, this is probably the happiest I've seen Kasuga since going out with Saeki, except this time, everything that led up to being a couple was done of his own volition. I think he deserves Tokiwa since he fought hard against his own darkness, despite the overwhelming circumstances against him, to be with her. Even if things go straight down to hell after this chapter, I'm glad that Kasuga obtained something he desired so much with his own determination. I think it's this determination that will finally help him face Nakamura in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
I kind of feel like after some conflict, there really will eventually be a happy ending. I also don't expect to really see Nakamura again either. If we do, she'll be changed or different this time.
Yeah, I was thinking Nakamura might have already ended up like Onani Master Kurosawa's post-story Kitahara by now.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote