View Single Post
Old 2007-02-23, 14:55   Link #58
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard24 View Post
No I didn't say that. All I said is it's doubtfull that Britania launched the attack from a country who isn't assimilated because

1. that country may not be really happy with that and that could cause a little war (win Britania of course)
2. Britania isn't the kind of empire to ask nicely other country to lend them some part of their territory, they'll take the entire country in one shot, that's easier
3. China would not be happy with that and like I said earlier, if it was only a fleet without other support far away any base of the empire, it would be easy for the china to attack them due to proximity.

If it's like that, then that's mean this map isn't completely accurate because there is another name on this country (imagine if the US writed US Army on Europe.... Even if they have base there, this isn't the america...). Wich mean, the colors are not representative either : no such thing as a color for "friends" and another one for enemy. They just changed the color of the capital and of the target and that's all

btw, no I didn't see the 18 for now.

@random : I think you could be right. It would make senses that Bratina and Europe have kept their colonies. I would even say that it will be strange for Britania for not take them back (if they ever lost them). As for the Great Britain, they would definitively recover it, just because of pride.
okay, i agree, this map isn't accurate. Therefore if we had to speculate on how many geographic areas that were conquered by the Britannica Empire, the answer still comes back to square one.

Area 11 and Area 18.

Thank you for talking round in circles.

As for time of conquest I hear from some where that that if you calculate that 55 BC was the starting point, that the current time which is 2017ATC is roughly 1962.

Now if that's true, then it will explain why they have the current situation, we can tentatively conclude that at ONE world war occurred as the British never would of developed the Tank, if they were not stuck in a lengthy war, to bring about such accelerated push in military technology.

Now lets just imagine, that if the First world war occurred but but slightly differently, as in it would of been the B.E versus the EU/Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, the German Empire & Ottoman Empire.
but from the Americas with vastly more man power,it could influence the way the defence Treaty that laid the seeds to the Great War. The only reason the Great War fell to the Alliance was the fall of Imperial Russia, if Russia never had the Communist revolution, and was in fact an Ally to the Central Power, it could be conceive that the Great War could actually continued way into the early 1930's.

Concluding in the victory of the Central Powers forming the Core of the European Union, this would forsaken the tragic misgiving of a certain Jewish soldier with a grudge against Germany...

This either throws off the Second World War, delay it (hence the 30yrs later), or what we are seeing now is still a low intensity Second World War in widely distributed skirmishes between the three main powers. All this means is that the second huge push in technological advancement would be delayed and hence no nuclear weapons.

Well, at leased Japan is happy, it didn't get nuked.