View Single Post
Old 2010-03-14, 00:50   Link #6091
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmIaNeRd View Post
To answer your question about himegami..

I think his importance was that he was Nagi's butler before Hayate, so the connection between him and Hayate is sort of shown there. I think something happened and he left/got fired but to me Himegami's fate with nagi makes you wonder what Hayate will do. Will he really stay with Nagi and protect her forever as her butler or will he someday leave her behind (for another girl maybe?.. hmm )?
While we don't know Himegami's personality, or why he left Nagi's employment, Hayate has promised his unending service as Nagi's protector. If he ever chooses a girl other than Nagi, Nagi will be needed to accept it or he won't have the relationship. No matter how much he might want it.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote