View Single Post
Old 2008-01-23, 12:23   Link #18840
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Nice, nice! I quite like it, and it's lol how Yuuno's declaration is interrupted by Vivio.
Don't kids seem to have the BEST timing?

Quote:
Well...here's a little piece of crack involving Lyrical Mages. Please, please, don't kill me, anyone. This is just for fun.

Spoiler for Lyrical! Magical! Crack-ical!:

Will be continued when I get back.

But I think you know Zengar's song.
ZOMG! T3H crack! T3H Hot blooded-ness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Aw, that's so sweet... Vivio's really has that effect on ppl, as I quote.

The classic silent sentinel... It's like a more mature and open "Syaoran" type. It's rather refreshing to read. Throw it into the FF thread as well, let them enjoy it too!
Hmm...now that you mention it, it does sound like a TRC Syaoran type .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Only one word to describe this piece:

[Akari] SUTEKI [/Akari]

Yuuno, you'll get your chance someday!!!!
One day...
I just didn't want to put in any definite pairings since it IS Aaron's story. It's just a little WAFF on the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Oh, my. This is so sweet I immediately suffered from cuteness diabetes. indeed, it was a story worth telling.

Don't worry, Yuuno! You can do it!
Hmmm...maybe I should have put more points into the cuteness factor...

Quote:
In a big rush, so can't reply much, but thanks to all supporters!

Now, finishing move!

Spoiler for Finishing Move! Flawless Victory! Super Lyrical Taisen!:

Oh man, I can't help but think of that scene in Reeath when they tried to beat the Eleven-teenth Angel

Gendo: Why is everyone looking at...me? YYEESSS~! Pika-CHU. Our only hope is to take it down with the power...of song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Also, there's a fundamental difference between Tormenk's concept and Kagerou's: Tormenk's was a one-shot crack, and we're just toying around with the idea, whereas Kagerou's is a serious attempt at bringing angst as part of Nanoha's character.

I'll leave you to duke it out later, just my two cents
I tried writing angst before where Nanoha died...but it ended up being heart-warming and WAFFy in the end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

BTW, Evenagelion, that fic was BLOODY EXCELLENT!!! It certainly did a lot to improve my mood. Thanks a lot, buddy.
Glad to be of service . Let me know what you want to do with the little WAFF fic . Don't really have any plans to post it on FF.net really. Though you probably should add a link to it in your profile in the Fanfic Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I knew you were the right person for the job. Great moments throughout and reflections from Yuuno about his past with Nanoha. The reminder that even as a great mage, Nanoha's still a young woman with a future in front of her. Vivio and Yuuno does share the spotlight equally here and it's just well done.
Well, I didn't want to leave those two out of it . Plus Vivio's just too CUTE not to write some scenes with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Nice, very nice...even though it was hard to stand thinking about Vivio...

But since the piece was good, I was able to.
Guess my writing's decent then, huh?