View Single Post
Old 2012-04-25, 16:41   Link #28602
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
From EP3, 1st twilight:

All of them had wounds resembling gunshot wounds which became fatal!

From which I can conclude, that if some of them were not in fact physically dead, they still must have the wound.
I'm ... not sure how this is a reply to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
Well, in Ep 7 Genji said how he hurried to carry the baby to Nanjo and then they talk about how they didn't though the baby would survive and how it was amazing it did, implying the baby was hurt and yet managed to survive.
Sure, they could have been lying, though I think if that's the case the lie would be unnecessary. Why to tell us there was damage if there was none?
Okay, I should be more specific - I won't deny that the baby was probably injured, but I think a complete recovery was made, and Yasu's body as she has it is the SAME it would've been if she DIDN'T fall off the cliff, so, the same exact body that Lion has. What I'm refuting is the idea that it's some "terrible would caused by the fall" that causes/feeds into Yasu's self-esteem and self-image problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Pursuant to the discussion that was here, then in the ep6 thread: Now we can finally put that nasty Logic Error business behind us once and for all.
Spoiler for EP6 Spoilers, Obviously:
Or maybe not.
I'd say that's a bit beyond "unsporting".
But the final line nearly had me in tears, man. MARVELOUS. XD
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote