View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 08:24   Link #2393
Night_Music
The End of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by inst View Post
Sky high!

Hai. I hail from the forums of the ultimate-guitar persuasion (and a few others, too) though I don't visit UG anymore.
I'm not sure exactly why I signed up here, but i've been lurking this thread for a few months, so I guess I just felt like I should :3

I only signed up for this thread, which I will likely only post in a few times.
I recently started playing bass (I say recently but it was actually at the start of May, I just procrastinate a ton so it feels like I only recently started.)
All I can play right now is Tenshi ni Fureta yo, Watashi no Koi wa Hotchkiss, and i'm just finishing up Fude Pen.

Also, good luck on your group cover, and I can't wait to hear it.
Hiya... Yeah I was a member of the UG forums, but I didn't like the reception of some jerks there and the way they treat newbies like me. Feel free to ask these guys anything. They're cool.

As for effects, I typically just add overdrive on such songs like Gohan Wa Okazu and U&I. And a bit more distortion for a more "rock" tone on songs like Don't Say Lazy, No, Thank You, Cagayake Girls and Honey Sweet Teatime. These are, for me, the 2 distinct sounds present in K-On songs.

Last edited by Night_Music; 2012-08-04 at 23:01. Reason: correcting some spelling
Night_Music is offline   Reply With Quote