Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-04, 07:26   Link #2130
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Not saying they would never release Omega or LC toys, but my bet is that if the current toys don't do well now, you'll be waiting for a LONG time (maybe up to a full decade) till we get there as Bandai would be targeting the core Saint Seiya fans first and foremost, and then release the less popular ones when they deem there would be enough demand to justify releasing them (very possibly betting on that the fans of Omega/LC had grown older, and again fuelled by nostalgia like the fans of the original). Bandai's current strategy of rebooting Gundam SEED toys is probably what we would be seeing here (10 year anniversary > the teens whom watched SEED are now in their mid twenties working etc) if Omega manages that level of popularity for its intended audience.
Just to inform you, your post that I quoted is my point all along. So I’m a bit confused about how fired-up you are in arguing with me when you yourself have the same reasoning . I did say to wait for several years (yeah, that can be a decade too) for a notable numbers of figures from LC or Omega to be made, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
So I’d say wait several years until Bandai ran out of characters from the original series to make figures from, and finally they’ll turn their attention to characters from both Omega and Lost Canvas for more armor toys .
Now that we already understand each other, do you still have something more to argue?