View Single Post
Old 2011-02-24, 18:56   Link #51
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Okay, maybe it's the translation, but can someone help explain to me Laura's behavior? The way I see it, it goes like this:
Laura: My savior dares shows a dere face!? RAGE RAGE RAGE. Then she lost, so she freaks out and unleashes that...Valkyrie Trace thing, which Ichika again defeats. After reminiscing, she woke up to see Chifuyu, which tells her to what I guess to forget the past and live for the future, and to be herself and not trying to be her. I'm not 100% sure why she's laughing after that, but I can still follow. But how that being herself --> promptly kissing someone and declares him to be her waifu, the person who just hours before she hates with all her might?

I mean, I'm not complaining, and out of all them she's the most likely to do something impulsive like that, it's just considering their history it'd make more sense for the others to do it first...well, at least the competition is heating up now, what's with Charlotte gender revealed as well.

Another complaint from me is that Houki went down WAY too easily. Yes, I know she's the least talented IS user out of the other three, especially Laura, and they need to focus on her more. But yeah...a few slashes here and there, but apart from that she's just fodder.

Oh, and while Houki did something useful this episode, and Laura scored major points, I'm still in Charlotte camp. Seriously, they're perfect together, both in battle and outside. The part where she's in bath and saying Ichika no Ecchi again doesn't hurt either. Speaking of which, her seiyuu Hanazawa Kana celebrates her birthday today, congrats and continue the good work (where is Kanon ?)

Last edited by Saturn Beaver; 2011-02-24 at 19:07.