View Single Post
Old 2011-10-23, 08:51   Link #126
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
He did, but apparently magic doesn't work on technology

just like how a steal bomber doesn't "conceal" itself if it's like right in front of you
Hmm, I have been thinking about this, and my conclusion is that Assassin may have not used Presence Concealment as extensively as he should be seeing as (i) Kirei and Tokiomi are not supposed to know that Kiritsugu is there and (ii) the rest are supposed to believe the Assassin was dead. Saber, Irisviel, Lancer, and Kayneth (and possibly Rider too) certainly did not notice him as far as I can tell, hence my guess that Assassin haven't been using the full extent of her ability owing to the confidence that the rest of them should think she's already dead.

Kiritsugu's stratagem, if I understand it, is to use Irisviel as a decoy Master so that he could snipe the other Master without being noticed. He succeeded, since Kirei reported Irisviel as Saber's Master to Tokiomi (also another possible reason why he did not want to take down Kayneth there and risk exposing himself to the other Masters). By and large, he's working almost like an Assassin himself.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote