View Single Post
Old 2008-10-31, 19:36   Link #135
PzIVf3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shikra View Post
Lol this thread is funny.

There are people who don't reply accordingly, people who just reply for I-don't-know-what-reason, people who reply just for the sake of replying and people like me, who got nothing better to do but read and decided to say this.

And in case I am off-topic I am going to say this.coz 4tran sounds kind of scary.

Since when is Paladinoras doubting Heine's abilities?? And I don't even get why are you talking about Heine when Paladinoras and coba was talking about the two nation's technology. Who the hell cares about Heine's MS skills? Mind to explain?

..and someone even agree with you. Well, not to say you said anything wrong either. You just replied out of context... and did not answer why that point was even important. Paladin was asking why the sudden topic about Heine was important....... and then magically you guys drifted from that topic -__________-

That is also why this thread is funny. especially the Stellar thing(I think its still up there).. that was even funnier but it is off-topic...damn.
Its not about Heine skills. Its about experience pilots that has advantage than non-experience. EA and Zaft has many major battles through space and earth than the Orb. That's why Orb was defeated on the 1st battle of Orb against the EA experience they shown how poorly defense they made and not fully prepared. Even the Minerva they have more experienced pilots that's why Orb forces made poor result that they don't have experienced pilots.

The Gouf was made purpose for those who has experienced pilot as you can see Izack was using it and the Strike Freedom encounters 25 Gouf wearing red uniform that can indicate there are experienced pilots.

Last edited by PzIVf3; 2008-10-31 at 19:45. Reason: Zaft Elites
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote