View Single Post
Old 2008-07-09, 17:16   Link #159
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
seiji_kun, oh I could not agree with you more regarding Louise.

She always gives him mixed signals, and she deserves what is coming her way, but even with that... The signs are more than obvious aren't they? I don't think it is only Saito's dumbness though, but also his lack of confidence.

However, regarding anime Saito...If you are saying he figured it out then his reunion scene looks at very least suspicious as he though knowing she likes him starts blabbering about big-tit Elf. it is either he is just insensitive jerk (which i do not think you would agree with) or his is just dumb. But if he is just dumb maybe he hasn't figured Louise's feelings to begin with.

Besides novel saito has more...impressive moments than anime Saito, so saying that anime Saito is wiser is saying bit too much as anime saito has very little scenes to offer compared to novel Saito.

Animesaito is a very big pervert compared to novel saito, so his words to Louise about love might be just eagerness to get into bed with her. Rather than really meaningful words...

Well anyways we should stop with this novel- anime talks..For one episode it has been going wayyy toooo loooong.