View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 21:41   Link #1102
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
And how is this any different from any other character in the series?
Same episode: Lelouch gets: What he wants, can be argued for the greater good, has no justification, and is based on his own hatred of Geass. Seems different to me.

Quote:
No. I think working with Zero doesn't work with what Suzaku wants. That is something totally different.
Which is what I said... O-o

Quote:
Um... No. Cornelia wanter her to have a knight so she can be protected better. Remember, she gave that idea to her right after she was in that hostage situation. The title Euphie had was Deputy Vicerine or something like that. She had ZERO power to do anything by herself.
Cornelia told her that she was cleaning up the area for Euphemia for when she gives her the area to control. Cornelia's entire intention was to prepare Area 11 for her sister to take over. That was stated when she first came to Japan.

Quote:
We don't know if they still hate him though. Since he let Zero and the million Japanese go like that actually increases PR quite a bit.

Also, KoO only has to answer to the Emperor, and we still don't really know if Suzaku is fully with him or not or if the Emperor will even CARE if he does anything he wants. As long as they don't break away and still pay loyalties to Britannia, I don't think he will care that much.
Doesn't matter how many people he let go when he's blamed for the deaths of thousands. One good act does not redeem someone who is seen as a devil for selling out the Japanese only hope, his people, and being involved with the Massacre Princess.

The Britannian government and nobility will not allow it. It does not matter how much power one person has if the entire nation is against him. The entire idea that Suzaku is vieing for even goes against Charles' Darwinistic views.

This is completely ignoring that fact that Suzaku will never attain that title as long as Bismark and Charles, and the armies that are deathly loyal to them, are alive. Even if they were both to die, an Eleven would have less chance than a snowball in hell to take that position.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote