View Single Post
Old 2010-05-04, 03:36   Link #630
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Why did you comment on the least interesting part of my post. I mean, I concede in that, that's just personal likes and dislikes, and probably me being just too stiff since Baroque is my favorite genre.
I thought that part is the main argument and rest are just proof and pertinence!

I am more of a Romantic period and Modern Music person. Gershwin is one of my favourite "classical" musicians before pop culture kicked in. He's considered one of the last of the classical musicians before pop music, marketing and industrialisation (a.k.a Keion) turned music arts into a market.

Apparently styles of music unique enough to be called "art", like Lady Gaga, still exists.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote