View Single Post
Old 2008-12-05, 00:09   Link #81
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peroyasha View Post
There's a loop hole in 即死定義 as it only covers immobility after attack, not when the time of death occurs. It's improperly named, imo - maybe purposely so.
I don't see how that loophole helps you though. If the poison was taken after they entered the closed room, then it counts as a trap. If it was taken before they entered the closed room, they must have been paralyzed, which means that someone else carried them or threw them into the room, in which case they couldn't lock the door with the keys inside.

Since the keys were inside, the only way these closed rooms could have been locked (without some other theory) is by turning the knob manually from the inside. Unless you find a loophole in the 'none of the doors or windows have an autolock', this had to be done by a person.

I still think the real answer is the obvious 'the door from the boiler room to the courtyard was had no lock on it', as it isn't denied by the red or Beatrice's closed room definition in white text. I doubt ep4 will go over the previous chapters in detail, but it might rely on the previous red text.

Last edited by chronotrig; 2008-12-05 at 00:22.
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote