View Single Post
Old 2011-11-25, 10:54   Link #85
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
Speaking about Naruto and Nanoha crossovers, does kekkei genkai included in the Rare Skill ability? You know, like combining two different Nature Transformations (Naruto's equivalent to Nanoha's Mana Conversion Affinity)?

Examples:
1. Ice = Water + Wind
2. Wood = Earth + Water
3. Lava = Fire + Earth
4. Blaze = Manipulation of Amaterasu's black flames
etc.

P.S.:
1. So far, there is two MCA in Nanoha-verse: Fire and Lightning.
2. Despite Shamal have a Shield of Wind ability and Hayate's Breath of Ice area-of-effect spells, both are not included in the MCA.
3. There is a possibility that Corona's golem summons made from earth and soil materials.
4. I wonder know if there is a water MCA, for example, an spell to create tsunami waves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega1987 View Post
In FF.net, there's a NarutoXNanoha fic called Die Sterne. It's a fanfic about Hinata and Fate having some sort of connection that allows them to communicate for a some time.
While most of us know they have similar family issue, some of us know that both of them shares Nana Mizuki as their VA...

I'm not imposing a challenge but it's quite interesting to see the interaction 2 different persons from different worlds/realities while having either the same/similar background or issue and/or having the same voice due to their VA's and both of them tries to help each other out.

What do you guys think about it?
As you can see, both of them has shy personality and soft spoken manner. Nana Mizuki is well known of voicing Shrinking Violet Yamato Nadeshiko characters.