Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-09, 12:22   Link #1034
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Even though we are talking about a fictional universe, hearing someone actually preaching to me in support of genocide and enslavement is pretty sickening. I guess I must be too childish to survive in the "real" world.
Wow what a wonderful statement...
You're forgetting that I'm only saying that genocide is directed to Tribes who only wants to wipe out another Tribe. It was Silver and Bronze Tribe who attacked first so they're in the wrong: if they surrender for them there is enslavement, otherwise genocide. This is how I see the situation and I couldn't care less if it sickens you.

Quote:
Geeezz one of the main rules of managing is to not order people to do things they don't want to do, as that tends to force them to disobey you. In the Age universe that is even more important as Bellcross sneezing would decimate the human flag ship.

For all the hard line c**p you spew out you don't seem to know much about managing (I guess you should read that as controlling) people in real life.
You're pathetic here: as you can't say anything about the right of the Iron Tribe to wipe out the other two Tribes then you are now criticizing my "management skills". LOL
I only wrote that I would order Bellcross to destroy Taro as the first thought I had in mind: if he doesn't comply then Iron Tribe forces are more than enough to do that. Bellcross cleaned the space around the planet and that's more than enough. It's pretty obvious, but you didn't even catch this.
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote