View Single Post
Old 2007-01-18, 15:14   Link #21
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkoholio View Post
What I wonder about is, if Rem would really die if he killed L. Contrary to some people`s thoughts I believe Rem doesn`t die killing L, since he wouldn`t directly protect Misa`s life with this course of action, L doesn`t even know about her yet and hasn`t nailed her down so far.
If there is another rule instead of "In case a death god protects the human he has fallen for by killing the murderer to prevent that deed, he dies" correct me if I`m wrong. Rem also states that L is just a random human for him, if the translation isn`t off. ps. I actually also picture Rem as female, at least to some degree ^^
well if rem killed a human on request of someone else i think that could be breaking the rules...and especially with feelings for misa there is just no way to hide that...even if you deny it remloves misa and that alone doing a favor for her would classify it as an act of love...hence remdies as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm sure i can get away with saying a part of that was fanservice..
lol...never thought of it that way i guess the female audience (fangirlies) will just drool over that scene likewise there could be an angry mob with pitchforks and flaming torches XD

and guys plz no more spoilers or NSW will really go on a killing spree ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2007-01-18 at 19:21. Reason: on request