View Single Post
Old 2010-08-14, 09:09   Link #68
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
The disappointment talks are stemming from the fact how underwhelmingly 1-3 performed. There just weren't enough material to convey it to fans like myself about their respective abilities and strength. The whole thing in an essence has been a clusterfuck. I actually needed to make my own observation and come to my own conclusion to form any kind of opinion in regards to 1-3, i.e. the number of opponent they fought and etc. Number 4, Ulqui, absolutely overwhelmed Ichigo in his Vaizard form. Not only that, Uliqui, then transformed to a second stage to strike home the difference of level. Aside for Barragan in select moments, everyone else struggled. They did not come across as overwhelming at any point as far as I'm concerned.

I actually cheered when Aizen cut down Hallibel. His statement to Hallibel pretty much sums up the 1-3 ranked espada. Quite overblown in reputation. Disappointing!
Stark totally owned Love & Rose in their hollow forms. SO i'd hardly say he was overblown, but his cero attacks...didn't really do much at all..except for the cero wolves...

I am a bit disapointed we never got to see another gran ray cero attack...especially in the case of Stark...which woulda looked so awesome coming from his guns...