View Single Post
Old 2006-08-04, 18:28   Link #94
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well this episode pretty much confirms everything I was saying in the ep 16 discussion...No matter how much Eri-Harima development is given (mostly all misinterpretations)...Even when Harima starts to see good qualities in her and changing aspects of her personality...this is all superceded by Harima's over-the-top obsession with Tenma...If people don't get this by now i don't know what to tell you...The entire domino-effect of this episode is Harima once again being obsessed over his feelings for Tenma (From the motorcycle tire blow-out to Eri thinking "worker-san" was giving her the sexy-eye when he was thinking about Tenma)...I thought it was hysterical how he went into that room ready to sabotage the whole situation and when he sees Tenma playing as Eri he fixes his tie and it's "Game On!" (His entire thoughts on helping Eri just vanishes)...

There was good Eri flashback development in this episode and I definatley see her growth as a character, however i'm still not sure what all of it is a byproduct of since it's not progressing the endgame for the HxE dynamic...Even in the restaurant ep it seemed like Eri knew who Harima really liked...Somebody can correct me whether or not that was the intention of her actions in that ep...

Anyway some images I liked from this ep...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gave this ep 8 out of 10 as it was good, however I think ep 15 and 16 were funnier overall...As the credits were rolling for this ep I was thinking to myself what character is kinda getting lost in all this?? My thoughts immediatley went toward Hanai, and just like that the after-ep features him...I was like damn my thoughts were answered and in really funny fashion...when that beast-racoon went ~kyuu~ and then slugged Hanai i nearly fell outta my chair...that was some comical $hit...The new endtheme was cool too and kinda right on point...Looking forward to more next ep, however it seems the story goes back to all-inclusion...I hope we atleast get to see how Harima finished his manga deadline ;(