View Single Post
Old 2008-03-24, 02:28   Link #504
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
That gold mobile armor looks disgusting. I hope Exia makes cuick work of it [ cue key is broken ]. Was sad to see Christina and Licht die, though I never noticed Licht's existence prior to this ep. I still didn't want Christina to die, though the death scene was done very nicely. Poor Feldt is going to go insane.

The action in this ep was alright. Nice to see Hallelujah again, because now Kyrios is actually getting something done :P. I had to laugh when Tieria got owned by that huge beam, right before he was about to kick some ass. I have to agree with Tieria's point with Setsuna that he made though. If he wasn't messing around on Earth, they could have had more GN-X's killed at the price of Nena being dead, but it's not like she's doing anything right now anyway.

As for the preview... WTF the preview for 25 barely showed anything lol.

It will be a real shame if they don't give Graham any screentime in the last ep. And it's unlikely that Nena would come to the battle at this point, but I can't help but wonder wtf she's doing in her Gundam that's severely short on GN particles.