View Single Post
Old 2008-09-16, 15:29   Link #11054
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
I think it's pretty likely that CC will be the one to interrupt Kallen next ep when she is about to fry Lelouch. If Kallen then doesn't trash her right away with the Guren, I think there may be some room for a little chat between them.

CC didn't seem to be pleased by Zero's Requiem in the latest episodes, so she may want to let Kallen in, cause I don't see anyone else who could still have any influence on Lelouch right now. Seeing how Nunnally is completely mislead, and considerig that CC and her will most probably not be interacting alone before Lelouch confronts her, I don't think she would get enough info to change her mind of going against his brother right now.
Possibly, we'll see. I like that option though.

C.C. has doubts about how it is affecting Lelouch, and those he cares about, but I suppose she definitely understands why the plan is necessary. She's not opposed to Zero Requiem, but may not want Lelouch to hurt himself and others too much, even if the result has to be the same. In other words, she may want to reduce the plan's fallout, but not change its end.

More than letting Kallen in on all the details of the plan, which would need too much time, C.C. may just want to stop her from killing Lelouch and to make her understand the very, very basic idea...so that she can accept it or at least not interfere.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote