View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 05:51   Link #187
SakuraHououji-NoMiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
for a little afterlife incest? there was a flashback where it was pretty heavily implied that they were sleeping together.
Umm, i could have sworn all the Gin/Rangiku flashback were of them as children. Was there one of them as adults? I remember a flash back were it looked like they were sharing an abandoned hut and probably slept side-by-side, but I still can't think of any with them older than kids, especially since they joined the Gotei 13 as children too. After becoming Aizen's sidekick I can't imagine Gin giving away the fact that he cares deeply for Rankigu to Aizen. Aizen might have had an idea, but Gin wouldn't have allowed it to be confirmed.

Wiggly Fuzz, that just does not seem very likely. i say this because the scene where they meet in SS when Rangiku is passed out on the ground in hunger, they don't even recognize/know each other. And there was that flash back about birthdays. I just can't imagine Kubo having them unknowingly being brother and sister, but I could be wrong. It's just, why bother at this late date? Of course who knows what goes on in Kubo's head.

As an aside from that. Am I the only one who thinks the main shinigami in the flashbacks in this chapter looks like Seinosuke Yamada? I.e. 4th Division's Vice Captain (at the time of TBTP) and Hanataro's brother. Also an individual who is no longer the 4th division vice captain or even in the Gotei 13 anymore, but it is never explained why. Like did he die or something else, hmmmmm? Kubo, Kubo, Kubo, you salty dawg you.