View Single Post
Old 2007-01-07, 20:52   Link #83
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
In terms of piano tracks, AIR's Natsukage still wins over everything else for me. My second favorites come from CLANNAD/Tomoyo After albums though. "Piano no Mori" would probably be my favorite Key piano album.
Then again, Re-feel is just as good, depending on where your favorite tracks are. The answer? Fork all your money over to Key. ^^;
Natsukage is the all-time winner, no doubt, let it be piano, original, or arranged. The damn thing is, I never got the chance to touch a piano ever since I got hold of its score. So many times I was tempted to buy a small keyboard just to play it, but I successfully stopped myself from doing so. Nothing can substitue a real piano after all.

Yeah, Piano no Mori is a good one too, I especially like Chiisana Tenohira, but in general I still prefer Re-feel. However, the album other than the OSTs I like the most from Key Sounds Label is Ma-Na. The Natsukage and Nagisa in there are just amazing. I love the originals, but the Ma-Na's ones played with niko are just equally attractive, even with quite a different feel. If you just want to buy a small album to try out, that's definitely the one.
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote