View Single Post
Old 2004-04-26, 11:25   Link #63
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
I can't believe I am about to confess this one...

It was right in the middle of the Pokemon craze, the Game boy game had just recently come out and my mom had sent it to me while I was in Germany. I think I was 18 , but Pokemon aired in English on a channel there so I understood the idea of it. I had played it for many hours, several days in a row. Then one night, I was having a dream about Pokemon, and all of the sudden I was surrounded by ones I had to fight. I jumped up, ran and turned on the light and ran back to my side of the bed. My husband sat up and asked what was wrong. I actually tried explaining to him that I was surrounded by Pokemon and that, of course, I needed the lights on to fight. He went then I was like . I couldn't believe how long it took me to snap out of the dream, 45 seconds at least. I went back to bed feeling very silly, and then my husband starts bursting out laughing. (This was shocking since it was 2am and he had to be up at 4:30am) I couldn't blame him for laughing at me. Then between his laughing, he said "I've never seen you move so fast in your life." Appearantly, after all that, me bolting to the light switch and back was the funniest for him.
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote