View Single Post
Old 2009-12-06, 20:26   Link #1208
raile
<3
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Nope. A bit wrong on 2nd assumption. This is Newtype's 3rd "Most Favourite Anime Female Character" poll. Short explanation of it: Poll for the best female characters of anime in course of 25 years, and yes that means including the old series. The poll is not a count for 25 years-it's fresh nomination poll from the readers after Newtype in October. Readers send the form after nominating only one character out of 346 available names Newtype has given.

This is the result of the 3rd poll:

1. Cagalli Yula Athla (Gundam Seed)
2. Naussica (Naussica of The Wind Valley)
3. Ayanami Rei (Evangelion)
4. Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed)
5. Souryuu Asuka Langley (Evangelion)
6. Lum (Urusei Yatsura)
7. Lynn Minmei (SDF Macross)
8. Sheryl Nome (Macross F)
9. Kinomoto Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
10. Otonashi (?) Kyouko (Maison Ikkoku) *Seriously I forget Kyouko's surname, so halp? *

The comments said that they was really surprised at Sheryl's presence on the 8th place out of 346, specially since she is like, the most recent heroine out of all the "legendaries" there. (C'mon, even Gundam Seed is at least 5 years old already!) Sheryl actually surpass Miyazaki's character like Chihiro and Kiki and... List all Miyazaki's works plox. (They are actually pretty close in after 10th rank)

And yes, I have to admit, 8th of 346. That's pretty much a big accomplishment there!

/Dances on Sakura's appearance there /o/ And Cagalli. And Lacus. AND NAUSSICA <333
Cagalli, Lacus and Sheriru!!! *u* (I'm quite surprised Cagalli managed to surpass Lacus, who's been on Newtype since well nearly a decade )
Aww, Sakura's there too X3. And....

WHERE THE HELL IS MY MISA?!