View Single Post
Old 2004-11-11, 09:23   Link #38
AndrewLB
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to AndrewLB Send a message via AIM to AndrewLB Send a message via MSN to AndrewLB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita-chan
AndrewLB: i too think that people who attempt suicide should be shot, but only after they realise what a stupid mistake they;'ve done and have actually attempted to turn a new leaf and leave all yoru worries behind, for those who just keep thinking over and over shoudl be shot ... what a depressing day it must be for me if i kept bumping into that guy whos constantly attempting suicide ...

if you dont do it after the 3rd time (gosh, after so many times, you still cant be scared can you if your even thinking of commiting suicide for a third time), i personally think it would be for attention seeking or the guy is mentally depressed and needs treatment quick. maybe a strait jacket would help.
Do what I did when confronted by a fucking psycho girl who insisted that she'd commit suicide if I didn't become her boyfriend.

Ignore her emails, ignore her in class, ignore her in fucking everything, send her phone number and email to the school shrink (being in a university, they're probably pretty good), and forget about the crazy bitch.

If anything, it makes an amusing story (FOR GUYS ONLY, IF YOU TALK ABOUT THIS WITH WOMEN, THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE A MONSTER.)